New Horizons Credit Union is Hiring a BSA Compliance Officer/HR Admin!
BSA Compliance Officer/HR
New Horizons Credit Union, Inc is seeking a self-starter, self-motivated, outgoing, organized, and goal oriented, individual to join our team as a BSA Compliance Officer and HR Administrator.
Key responsibilities as the BSA Compliance Officer will include but are not limited to:
- Under the general guidance of the Chief Operations Officer, will be responsible for the day-today contact and guidance of the Credit Unions BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program and Money Service Businesses.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of laws and regulations that impact the Credit Union’s compliance requirements, with emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act, and OFAC. Complete related reporting requirements and is responsible for the day-to-day management of compliance with BSA, OFAC, and FinCEN including review of daily reports, reviews of 314(a)s, CTRs, SARs and staff training.
- Maintain a high level of all laws and regulations related to compliance with Money Service Businesses. Review daily reports and maintain a high level of due diligence according to standards set by Federal and State Examiners
Key Human Resource responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain employee files with all necessary paperwork.
- Maintain vacation and PTO scheduling.
New Horizons offers great benefits to its employees: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, paid holidays and vacations, etc.
Candidates will have a high school diploma, Bank Secrecy Act and Money Service Business experience.
If interested in joining a great team, please send your resumes to:
New Horizons Credit Union, Inc.
Attn: Terri L. Van Antwerp
637 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org